Come for a Hack UVA good time!
Come one, come all! Hack with 300 other hackers from across the mid-Atlantic and build out your project you've been waiting to! Work with other developers, designers, and entrepreneurs to create a web, mobile, or hardware hack from scratch!
Teams can be anywhere from one to four people. If you are looking for teammates before the challenge, use ChallengePost's built in team-finding feature to find those who need your skills (or have the skills you want).
- Platforms: (iOS, Android, Web / Mobile Web, Mac, Windows, hardware hacks)
- Must include both submission and (screenshot or video)
- Must select which sponsorship prizes you are going for
How to enter
- Each teammate must create a ChallengePost account
- Assign a teammate to a draft submission
- Make your app (any platform is accepted)!
- (Optional) Take a screenshot of your demo
- Submit your app
- Attend the demo fair
- Wait for judging announcements and final demos
Director, TomTom Festival
Founder & CTO, WillowTree
Is the hack more than just another generic social app? Does it do something entirely novel, or at least take a fresh approach to an old problem?
Is the hack usable in its current state? Is the user experience smooth? Does everything appear to work? Is it well-designed?
Is the hack technically interesting or difficult? Does it showcase technical talent? Is the depth of implementation within the 24 hour time limit impressive?